Microgreens are often seen in dishes at high-end restaurants due to their delicate flavour and presentation. They are expensive to buy but easy to grow on your own. They are great in juices, smoothies, and salads as well as garnish or colour to your dishes Microgreens are harvested by cutting the plant above the soil when they generally are about 7.5cm tall. Typically around 10-21 days.
This kit includes:-
5x Organic seeds packets: Beetroot-3g, Pink Kale-3g, Radish Rambo-4g, Red Cabbage-3g, Red Swiss Chard-3g
5x Biodegradable peat pots
6x Compressed coir compost which expands when watered
5x Plant labels
1x Instruction guide
What choose this kit?
★Easy grow you own food- Great projects for kids and beginners
★High Germination Rate with 100% Soil Association registered Organic Seeds
★Fast result- ‘Seed to Harvest’ in just 2 weeks
★Ecofriendly- Everything in this kit is recyclable and biodegradable
★Sow outdoor or indoor throughout the year, from small apartments to houses with garden
BEETROOT – Primarily used for decoration due to their intense colour. Neutral flavour, just like raw beetroot
RED CABBAGE- Has a mild flavour & germinates rapidly.
PINK KALE- Best eaten raw to take full advantage of their nutrient.
RADISH RAMBO-Spectacular shade of purple & some green that adds crunch, radish flavour and amazingly highlights to any dish.
RED SWISS CHARD- Mild and delicate flavour like beetroot.
- ❁ WHAT ARE MICROGREENS? Microgreens are edible seedlings of vegetables and herbs. They are quick to grow: from ‘seed to feed’ in around 2-3 weeks. Microgreens are considered the superfood of vegetables. They are very healthy and up to 40 times more nutritious than the same fully grown vegetables or herbs. They are also packed with beneficial enzymes because of their rapid growth.
- ❁ Grow 5 VARIETIES OF VEGETABLE SEEDS TO MICROGREENS- Verdant Republic’s “Soil Association” organic seeds starter box contains everything you need to successfully grow 5 types of unusual purple tinted microgreens- RADISH RAMBO, BEETROOT, PINK KALE, RED SWISS CHARD & RED CABBAGE. As well as seeds, this kit comes with 100% biodegradable peat pots, coir pellets, plant markers and an instruction guide. Standard seeds comply with EU Rules and Standards. APHA Licence No: 7581
- ❁ HIGH SUCCESS RATES & GREEN FINGERS NOT ESSENTIAL- Easy to grow with high quality organic seeds. You will see amazing results within 10-21 days. This set has a comprehensive step-by-step guide to make sure fast and successful germination.
- ❁ PERFECT INDOOR PLANT KIT /OUTDOOR KITCHEN GARDEN- Microgreens can be grown indoors on a sunny window cill or kitchen bench, or outdoors on your balcony, covered porch or shaded house with no need for a garden. Seeds can be planted indoor throughout the year, providing you with fresh greens during the winter months!
- ❁ GREAT GARDENING GIFT – For BEGINNER’S OR EXPERIENCED GARDENERS, VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, CHEFS, FOOD LOVERS, DAD, MUM, MEN, WOMEN, TEENAGERS OR CHILDREN (ADULT SUPERVISION). Introduce young children to different vegetables and increase their awareness of growing food. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Love It Or Your Money Back. If you struggle at any stage during the planting period, please feel free to contact us. We will guide you to achieve a successful harvest.