• Remove the lid. It can be used as a tray for pot
• Scoop off 1 big tablespoon of organic mixture and the rest of the mixture spray water over
• Open the packet of seeds and pour evenly in a pot
• Pour seeds of harvested mixture and spray it with water
• Best grown on a south windowsill
Your healthy life can start now! Here you can feel joy of your first harvest. It feels so personal! The perfect activity, not only for adults, but also for the green-fingered younger generation, a great way to teach some responsibilities. Young leaves contain chlorophyll, which is essential for life, and it is hard to find anywhere else. And…. There are so many special things about it! Try today, and you will understand what we mean! You will see how much of our hearts goes into every single cup! Professional chefs are using our product! Feel professional in your kitchen. Surprise your partner, family or friends during breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can do it!
Leafy Radish (Raphanus sativus L.)
Grown on a windowsill all year round. Leafy radishes best suited for southern windowsill because they love the light. Germinate within 4 – 7 days and can be used for food. Can be used with roots. Leaves taste reminiscent of the normal radish flavor. Generally used in salads, sandwiches, meat, fish, eggs and cheese dishes. Suitable for food decoration. The leaves contain more goodness A vitamins, including vitamin C, than the radish roots.
• Organic compost
• 2 x Organic leafy radish seeds
• Organic package
- Tired of buying expensive tasteless produce at the grocery store? Grow your own food isn’t rocket science. Really, anyone can learn to grow food pretty easily.
- All in one package: seeds, soil and pot. 100% Organic (organic compost, 400 radish rambo seeds and eco-friendly package). Pot size: 4.3 x 3 x 4.3 in. Made in Europe
- You will be amazed by how much fun gardening can be, and the pride you take in sharing healthy food nurtured by your own efforts: that’s an emotional and creative thing to do
- It grows all year round. Best grown on a south windowsill. Interesting activity for kids at home, school, nursery or kindergarten.
- There’s nothing like fresh vegetables grown in your own home and harvested at the peak of freshness. Not only do home-grown vegetables taste better, they’re also healthier for you and your family.