Excellent heat distribution and retention give you a steaming food and maintain tasty either at home or in outdoor camping.
Premium cookware and natural cooking method for your healthy life!
* Especially for use at home in the stovetop or outdoor camp cooking
* Heavy duty cast iron Dutch oven is resistant to chipping and warping
* High corrosion resistant and anti-rust performance
* Vegetable oil coating is non-toxic and easy to clean
* Designed to withstand high temperatures up to 350°C (662°F)
* Keep your food warm for longer after removing from the heat source
* Wire bail handle with spiral grip allows you to cook by hang it directly over campfires
* Bonus lid lifter to take the lid or oven body up easily to prevent scald
* FDA, LFGB approval
Multi cooking method: stewing, braising, frying, sauteing
Can be used in gas stovetops, open fire, grill, charcoal cooking
1x Dutch Oven Pot
1x Lid Lifter
1x Instruction Manual
Care and Use Instructions
1) Hand wash and dry immediately.
2) After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Soap and harsh detergents are not recommended.
3) Allow your cookware to cool naturally prior to cleaning (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
4) Rub a small amount of vegetable oil into the product after every wash.
5) Store in a cool, dry place.
- SAFE TO USE: With FDA, LFGB approval, cooking surface is seasoned by baking vegetable oil at a very high temperature, creating an easy-release surface without the need for any chemical coating, also corrosion and rust resistant.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY COOKING APPLIANCES: this dutch oven is perfect for stews, casserole and can be used for baking and roasting over camp fires or placed in the hot ashes, also great for use on BBQ’s or at home on the hob or in a conventional oven.
- GREAT OF VALUE: Accommodates 8.5 litres of contents, depending on portion size, the ideal size if you’re preparing dinner for friends and family.
- WIRE BAIL HANDLE allows you to cook by hang it directly over campfires, also prevent you get scald when touch this dutch oven. LID LIFTER includes let you lift the lid safely.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: Recommend clean by hand washing. Maintain by rubbing with an unsaturated cooking fat, such as canola, vegetable, or corn oil, then ensure the oil cover the cooking surface by towel. Lastly, place on a high heat or in oven until slightly smoking. You could use again next time!